Thursday, July 5, 2012

YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES

So thank you everyone who offered to help figure out the hulu crisis of 2012--I'll be getting to posting a blog later tonight.

In the meantime, one of my favorite readers, Bryce came up with a GENIUS idea: why not DRAW the contenders?!

Here's the deal:

Submit to me a sketch of your favorite contender(s) and I'll file them into the corresponding blog post for this episode, or an episode down the line.  I think this could actually be AMAZEBALLS, so do it if you're up for it!

I'll also being putting my mad drawing skills (i.e. stick figures) to the test, just for funsies, and to give you guys just one more reason to point and laugh at me.

Email your drawings to samueljdonovan@gmail.com!!

Hearts a billion,

Sam

5 comments:

  1. I like your correct use of i.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently learned exactly how all those little thingers were used, so I can't get enough of them!

      Delete
    2. Awesomeness :D Love your blog and youtube channel :P

      Delete
  2. omg, I'm honored. :)

    I sent in two pictures... absolutely terribe, and probably not funny at all, but if you're planning to keep on doing this then I promise I'll get better. :)

    -Bryce L.

    ReplyDelete