Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Too Sexy For Their Shirts...Or Much Else In The Way Of Fabric...


Bitches please, like you're reading this entry because of my sassy attitude.

So the boys, I thought all did really, really well this time around, although there was definitely a clear winner between the three in my mind.

"Asians? Rap? LOLZ."

To be fair, I found a list of the '10 most famous Asian rappers of all time' and there's someone on there named 'Snacky Chan.' I think Gaybraham wins this round against racial stereotypes.


I seriously need to get a new website for screen shots--this one makes Abraham look like an anime character when he moves. (See jumping shot.)

Anyways, Abraham asked me a few weeks ago what I meant when I said he got a little too 'fierce' sometimes, and why I said it like it was an issue.  Essentially, I told him he just used it in the wrong context.  This homework, on the other hand, was the PERFECT context to let that flaming flag fly, and boy did not disappoint--his energy was only paralleled by one other person, which we'll get to later in this post.


Although...maybe tone it down a little in the studio; that mic is going to sue for sexual assault soon.


Abraham, sadly, was basically not even in the video, and given what I could see from what they were filming, that is just UPSETTING.  There was some crazy BeyoncĂ© diva fierceness going on in his solo, and the fact that this was as crazy as they showed in the video makes me want to cry.  You owe someone a slap upside the head, boo.


Blake KILLED the homework assignment this week, to me--I have no idea how he didn't win, let alone the fact that Jane Lynch completely passed him by.


Especially since they had such a nice little moment together.

Blake just really gave a fleshed out, hilarious, and honestly, kind of sexy character that he stuck to the whole homework, whilst also sounding really great.  This adorkable thing is a really good schtick for him, actually.

 "So Blake, we've been seriously lacking in the VPL department from you."
"Oh trust me, sweetheart, I can fix that."


And fix it he did.  Give your girlfriend a hug for me and tell her I said: "Congratulations. Bitch."


Of course I had to end on the 'O' face.

Here they are you little horndogs--all the shirtless shots of Blake I could manage.  I thought he also did AMAZINGLY in the video as well, to be perfectly honest.  Exactly the right amount of 'high school jock' that this shoot was otherwise desperately lacking.  His acting was flawless and highly dimensional, and really added the humor and realism at the same time.  Best performance of the week.

 "Blah blah blah, overthink. Blah blah blah young..."

I don't know who sounds more like a broken record--Michael with this bit, or Aylin with the Turkish Muslim line at the beginning of every episode.  I think I'm going to have to go back and check to see what outfits they're wearing everytime they say this stuff--I have a suspicion they're just being used on repeat.

 "So, Mikey, ever squeezed your junk into a speedo before?"
"Only in my wildest dreams?"

Or, you know, mine.  Everyone's. Whatever.


It was really cute how he hard he was trying, but he sort of sounded like someone was holding a gun to his head in the recording booth--confused and a little terrified.


Michael was also pretty great in the video, I thought. But then, he was shirtless--him not being great in the video was literally impossible.


Enjoy the spontaneous orgasms, kids.

10 comments:

  1. God, Math is SEXY... considering how they seem to pick HWA winners, I'm just going to start voting that every guy that doesn't win should have to spend the rest of the episode shirtless. That would make me happy.
    And that last pic-- thank you, God of Hot Half-Naked Guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is Michael mine:
      1- I'm only one year younger
      2- I'm a future math major! (We choose our major during high-school in Lebanon)

      So, PAWS OFF!

      (By the way Sam I love how we turned your blog into a Fight - for Michael - Club)

      Delete
    2. Reasons That Boy is MINE:
      1-- everyone knows cougars are where it's at-- just ask Puck
      2-- Math, besides being sexy, goes with Science like peanut and butter (and god do I love seeing Peanut Butter together)

      BAM!! Take that pup!

      (and do we both get to be president of FfMC, or is that part of the fight?)

      Delete
  2. Sexier than sexuality week. I love Michael :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for Blake and Michael to realize that they're in love with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice dress. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
      sexy dresses


      Delete
    2. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
      This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
      of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
      come back often.
      cheap cocktail dresses

      Delete
  4. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
    This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
    of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
    come back often.
    cheap cocktail dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
    This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
    of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
    come back often.
    cheap cocktail dresses

    ReplyDelete