Monday, July 9, 2012

My Apologies

Hey guys,

I regret to inform all of you that I will not be posting any individual blogs on the Glee Project contenders for the adaptability episode.  Because hulu no longer streams episodes the day after they air, it was exceedingly difficult for me to find a video that I could use for screenshots quickly enough.  Those of you who have followed my blog from the beginning know that this happened last year as well, but it's significantly easier to spend all day looking through hours of possible video candidates when you're at home nursing a broken foot.

It's definitely been difficult this year to keep up--I started working full time, as well as attending night classes.  Weekends were essentially spent trying to play catch up, and even then, it was all I could do to not sleep through them.

I don't know how well I'll be able to keep this up for the future episodes, but I do have a renewed confidence, given that I have a friend who is much better at finding online episodes than I am helping me do so now--hopefully that will mean more punctual Gleek Project entries from here on out.

However, I will still be posting a rankings post, and I will try to make it as detailed as possible.  I'll also be posting all of your fabulous drawings--if any of you still want to send me one, the deadline is today at 6pm--email it/them to samueljdonovan@gmail.com.

So, again, I apologize greatly, and thank you for any continued support you decide to give both my blog and myself.

Hearts, Stars, and Rainbows,

Sam Donovan
The Gleek Project Blogger

8 comments:

  1. Work & school should be your priorities right now! Good luck with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crying IRL

    I don't know if I can live life without having adaptability screenshots to look at.... But it's times like these that are meant to test us, and I guess I'll have to try to be brave. :)

    Also, I don't believe I've ever mentioned how ANNOYING the "Show us you aren't a robot" requirments are that pop up everytime I want to make a post. I swear I'm not a robot, but I do feel like I'm dyslexic everytime I try to read & copy what's in the little box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. people posted links to episodes on putlocker and other websites in the comments
    so it really isn't that difficult finding videos to use for screenshots, if anything it's easier without hulu's ads

    jussayin

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUT STILL thanks for all the entertainment for the past two years, i'm sure future posts will still be top notch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam, I have tons of screenshots from Adaptability if you'd like me to send them to you. Obviously, they're not as clean as yours, but I'm willing to help. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life takes priority, Sam, it's okay!

    If you're ever looking for the episodes though, I'm able to find them through Project Free TV (http://www.free-tv-video-online.me) usually the day after they air. They're good quality and everything, so your screenshots won't be pixelated or anything! That's how I watch the show - it only airs on Fridays in Canada and I don't like waiting a week to see it!

    Good luck with everything, though. I'll still be following this. Post when you have the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed with Karim. Focus on school and work! I can't believe I miss the picture deadline. sighs, Also, ditto bryce, they suck!

    ReplyDelete