Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Oh So Quiet

"So... apparently, I've been kind of a dick."

YOU DON'T SAY.


Gotta say, I was legitimately impressed with Mario's shift in attitude this week, even though it was a lot less of an evolution, and more of just shutting the fuck up for the entirety of the episode.


But thank the lord he did--this was the first time I've enjoyed watching Mario perform since the first episode, before he went and turned all diva on the cast.  I would have put him somewhere fairly high in contention for the win, given how animated his performance was.


And given how the mentors seemed to legitimately find his part funny, I figured they would too.


And speaking of that, he was kind of ignored in the video too, this week.

Ah well, maybe he'll come roaring back into the spotlight with a meltdown or something.  Hey, a gay boy blogger can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment