Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guess Who's Back...

IT'S ME!  And you know, The Glee Project, so God help me.

Anyways, I'm not going to start now, but in the next few days, I'm going to start ripping into these kids with my completely unfair initial impressions.  Get ready, fresh meat--you're in for a good old fashioned ripping.


I don't particularly care about their names, but I will say right now that last years cast was significantly cuter.  Not a single one of these people looks even remotely high school aged.

What are you guys' thoughts? I'm personally rooting for the sassy looking girl from Cape Cod, and the cute gay boy in the vest next to her.  Something tells me he's closeted, but I have high hopes of hook up potential for him and the gaysian with the ridiculous dye job.

No comments:

Post a Comment