Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Need To Say Something


THIS WAS SO FUCKING CLEARLY STAGED OMG IF ANY OF YOU GIVE THIS GIRL ANY MORE SHIT I SWEAR TO HIGH HEAVENS.

Listen, you guys, I heard this was coming.  I did.  And having watched the episode several times over this evening, I can tell you one thing: there's no way that director didn't tell Lindsay to do the same thing that he told Marissa to do.

So if anyone has anything else to say about this matter, don't say it to me.  Don't say it on my blog, don't email me about it, NOTHING.  If you have something to say, go make your own Glee Project Blog--good luck with the screen shots.

Don't worry, I'll still be making fun of Lindsay for this episode, but I had to speak out about this--it's one of the sleaziest things I've ever seen a reality show do.  And, again, I have watched a lot of reality TV.

Sam

4 comments:

  1. This is your blog and all and you have asked for no comments, but I feel compelled to do so anyway (I must have a rebellious streak that i was unaware of!) - It is a friendly comment though!!!

    Even if Lindsey wasn't told to kiss him, I don't blame her for it at all. This is a competition and if she felt that a kiss was going to make her stand out, then I say go for it. Who could have predicted Cameron's reaction? This is an audition for a show where there is usually some kissing involved...

    The reason that I think it was staged by the producers though is that they seemed to think that surprising the boys was the way to go. I think that if the director hadn't set it up, Lindsay would have talked to Cameron about it ahead of time.

    So, a lot of words to say that I agree with you Sam! Thanks for doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't mind people talking about it, or even disagreeing with me--I just didn't want people shitting all over Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think that Lindsay was what the show portrayed her to be. But watching her, there is something fun and friendly about her that the show obviously doesn't want you to see.. If that wasn't enough, she can't be all that bad if she and Hannah are friends and hang out and such. I don't know why a show about acceptance would make her out to be such a villain.... I mean don't get me wrong she has her moments but I don't think she's heartless or cruel, I have a feeling that she is quite the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah in a later episode she said she did it because she was told to..
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete