Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is a sexual harrasment suit waiting to happen

You guys...


I think my baby is cheating on me.


I mean, what is going on here, Damian?!  What, she had something on her face? Is that it? SO THEN WHY ARE YOU SMILING?


And then you go and hold her hand on national television?  And give her that smoldering look?  YOU USED TO LOOK AT ME THAT WAY.  My parents watch this show! You couldn't even keep your infidelities private? 


OR SINGULAR?!

(Although it's hard to blame you for checking out Marissa in this scene--girl looked hot.)

Where was I?


SINGING IN THE PARK WITH ANOTHER MAN?!

"Give the lad a break, c'mon--don't listen to them, Matheus."

And then you defend him when he starts shrieking like a banshee? Or Anna Wintour given a luke warm latte?!


Wait...now you're fighting him to defend me?


Oh baby! I should have never doubted you! Let's have make up sex!

 
 "Me and Cameron, we're like a perfect pair."

FINE, you can bring the nerd too, but I'm not talking to him.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha Samuel you rule....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is AMAZING. Thank you so much for all of your posts and screenshots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is late but your blog is SO AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete